Net Income Increased by 30,8% from Rp 130,15 Billion to Rp 170,18 Billon, IPCC Shares 60% of Dividens from Current Year Profit

In the 2018 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, it was announced that dividends would be distributed as much as 60 percent of the current year's profit in 2018. The 2018 current year profit was Rp 170.18 billion. Therefore, the amount of dividend to be distributed is IDR 102.11 billion. While the remaining 40 percent will be used for retained earnings. The number of shares to be taken into account in dividend distribution is 1.81 billion shares so that the value of the Dividend per Share (DPS) or dividend per share is Rp 56.15.

Cum Date Dividend Date on the Regular and Negotiation Market is June 27, 2019. Ex Date Dividend on the Regular and Negotiation Market is on June 28, 2019. While the Cum Date Dividend on the cash Market is on July 1, 2019. Ex Date Dividend on the Market cash is on July 2, 2019. For Payment Date Dividend is on July 18, 2019