Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is a set of guideline specifying principles that govern how daily values are managed to achieve the vision of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk It is developed on a study pedestal of Corporate Vision and Values that are highly appreciated in all functions and all geographical operation area.
The Code of Conduct reflects the performances and values carried out in synergy with all of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk stakeholders, namely the employees, customers, government, vendors, and communities to establish long-term relationship. The purpose of the Code is to provide information, awareness, training, violation-reporting procedure or to justify the obscurity between professional and work ethics.
Each individual of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk is expected to :
- Sincerely show honesty, discipline and apply skills, knowledge, abilities and innovation.
- Strongly reject all corruption, collusion, and nepotism that will naturally disadvantage the Company’s growth.
- Thoroughly focus on human rights, with all legal obligations which prevent practices of human rights violation whatsoever.
- Respect and build mutual trust with co-workers.
- Avoid any conversations and activities that might harm others.
- Establish collaborative network to promote team’s enthusiasm and inclusiveness.
- Show respectful behavior and avoid co-worker discrimination based on the above-mentioned details.
- Immediately report to their superior or the Human Resource Department on the event of encountering or witnessing any forms of discrimination as those are against the laws and rules in PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk
MERITOCRACY AND PERFORMANCE
- A function will be established when required by the nature of a job.
- Every function requires suitable competency and good morality.
- Every assignment is based on clearly defined criteria and is undertaken by means fair and transparent procedure.
- Every function involves competency development through sustainable learning and progress.
PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES, DRUGS AND IMMORAL CONDUCTS
We are committed to establishing a work environment that is free from drugs abuse and adultery. In addition, we are strongly against any forms of trade, distribution, possession and consumption of alcohol and drugs and adultery both within the work times and break times. The corporate reserves the rights to conduct drugs testing and investigation any time to find any evidence of drug use and immoral attitude in accordance with the law.
All of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk individuals are obliged to comply with the above-mentioned rules. Every breach of rules with regards to alcohol and drug abuse as well as immoral conducts will lead to application of disciplinary sanctions including employment termination.
- Each individual of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk is expected to neatly and appropriately dress according to corporate culture and suitable for each duty.
- Any inappropriate dress codes disgracing the corporate and setting the company's reputation at stake shall be avoided.
- Each individual of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk is advised to wear the designated uniform according to the rules and each work unit function.
SAFE AND FREE OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Each individual of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk shall not conduct impolite, intimidating, insulting, offensive, suppressing conducts nor any acts considered to be as against the acceptable norms. behavior that contradicts with social norms.
- Each individual of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk shall not verbally express any matter or make jokes leading to violence and discomfort of others.
- Each individual of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk shall avoid any form of harassment such as actions, comments, physical contacts, disturbance or inappropriate speech.
RESPONSIBILITY IN EXPLOITING CORPORATE ASSET AND TIME
PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk owns not only tangible assets but also intangible assets, namely the employee’s working hours, intellectual property rights, and information that are protected by ownership and product design rights and many more.
- The capacity to determine priority scale for the corporate capital profit.
- The tendency to evade inefficiency especially in finance, resource and working time.
USE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION DEVICES
- Reasonable use of electronic communication devices which does not result in additional charges or over consumption work time.
- Use of electronic communication device shall not involve any illegal conducts that may ruin the reputation of PT Indonesia Kendaraan Terminal Tbk
- Personal calls shall be charged to the users. All misuses of corporate facilities are considered to be violation and penalty will apply.
- Use of electronic communication device shall be in accordance with the related requirement.
- The communication system must be prevented from misconduct, tapping, and defacement attack from other parties.
- Password must be carefully registered, saved and applied.
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH, AND THE COMMUNITY
- Comply with the standard, policy and any procedures of Health Safety and Environment (HSE) within the work environment.
- Actively participate in each of HSE program and environment preservation within the workplace.
- Comply or exceed the government rules and standards with regards to the life environment.
- Be aware of and respect the value and traditional rights of local community residing around